Friday, February 12, 2010

How Doctors Think

Have you read this book? Submit your review for this book and get a beautiful jewelry set for free!!

Book Description: How Doctors Think is a window into the mind of the physician and an insightful examination of the all-important relationship between doctors and their patients. In this myth-shattering work, Jerome Groopman explores the forces and thought processes behind the decisions doctors make. He pinpints why doctors succeed and why they err. Most important, Groopman shows when and how doctors can -- with our help -- avoid snap judgments, embrace uncertainty, communicate effectively, and deploy other skills that can profoundly impact our health.

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

No I haven't read this book, it sounds like it might be an interesting read, but, right now I have many other books I want to read.

I couldn't find your e-mail address to post my address.

Post a Comment