Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Much Did Your Reading Cost In 2009?

Below is mine... I had spent a lot more than that, below is just a fraction of the books I had read from the many books I bought and I own (see my wish list). Share with us how much your reading costed you in 2009, post in the comment area your link where you posted your 2009 reading bill...I'm really curious to see how much it costed you to read...

When I looked at how many of the above books I actually enjoyed, I realized, much of what it costed me to read was really a waste of money (besides being a waste of my time....)

Check out the links below and compare your reading expense with other book lovers:))
  1. Mental Foodie

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm actually afraid to total up the amount I spend on my reading habits!! Yikes!

christa @ mental foodie said...

That's an interesting way to get some metrics! :) Since I mostly borrow from the library, it'd be fun to see how much I "saved" (especially since I abandoned quite a lot of books...)

christa @ mental foodie said...

Okay I added mine up:

http://mentalfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-much-did-your-reading-cost-in-2009.html

Post a Comment