Friday, October 4, 2013

Japanese Bookstore Asahiya Closed

Today, I found another of my favorite bookstore closed permanently. I was just there at this Japanese bookstore two weeks ago and I bought a Japanese fashion magazine and a knitting book. I can't believe today when I went there, it was empty with a notice of its permanent close. This bookstore is nestled inside a very popular Japanese supermarket. This Japanese bookstore is either a stop for people after their grocery shopping or people would go there to buy books and then do their grocery shopping after. Location is obviously not the problem. Anyway, it's another heart break within a week to lose another bookstore.  Did you find any bookstore in your neighborhood closing lately?  If you did, please email your thoughts to us and we will send you a gift in return when we post it here on this blog.


Address: 3832 W Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505
Phone:(310) 375-3303
Closed Permanently

No comments:

Post a Comment